Guidelines for School Uniform
All students are expected to wear full and correct school uniform within school and when travelling to and from school. The uniform for Raimondi College Primary Section is as follows :
Boys: White shirt (with school badge), grey trousers or grey shorts, black shoes, white socks.
Girls: School white shirt, school pinafore (keenlength), black shoes, white socks.
Summer P.E. Kit
Boys or girls: School summer P.E. Polo T-shirt, school grey P.E. track suit trousers or school grey P.E. shorts, white sport shoes, white socks.
Boys: School dark green coat, white shirt (with school badge), school tie, grey trousers, black shoes, grey socks.
Girls: School dark green coat, white shirt, school pinafore (keenlength), school tie, black shoes, grey socks or tights.
Winter P.E. Kit
Boys or girls: School winter P.E. Polo T-shirt, school P.E. jacket, school grey P.E. track suit trousers, white sport shoes, white socks.
- When the temperature is 17℃ or below in the morning, students must wear the school dark green coat.
- When the cold weather warning is hoisted, students have the option of wearing a plain black, dark blue or dark brown down jacket.
- Students may wear a plain white or grey cardigan if needed.
毛衣 – 白／灰色。
- Students may wear simple, dark coloured scarves and gloves if needed.
- Students’ hairstyles must be simple, neat and tidy. Hair dye is not permitted.
- For girls, hair that is longer than shoulder length must be tied back with a black, dark blue or dark green hair tie.